May 19, 2008

It's The Little Things

This week I have been really inspired to try to save more money at home. In our home, we are really noticing the effects of the gas prices as well as the increasing cost of food. We feel like we are not buying any more than usual, yet we are spending so much more. It is really frustrating. So, for the past two days, I decided to not use our dryer and actually hang out our loads of laundry to dry. "WHAT?!" You are probably asking yourself! :) Yes, I have decided to go back to the Little House on the Prairie days :) Really, the motivation was more about not making my house any hotter than it already was, but I also felt like maybe we could save just a few dollars by line-drying our clothes. It's actually been pretty fun! I don't know how much we are saving, and hope to try to figure that out, but every little bit helps.

No comments: