August 17, 2008

Free Products

About two years ago I became a BzzAgent, which basically means that I became a "test marketer" for various products, and I earn points to promote them. All I had to do was go to their website, sign up, and wait for them to email me about a marketing campaign. When I receive an email, I read about it and decide whether or not to participate. If I say "yes", they send me a product in the mail to try out (and KEEP), and my job is to promote that product through word-of-mouth. As I write (simple) reports about my efforts to promote the product, I earn points through MyPoints.com. So far I have received enough points to almost get a $50 gift card to any store I want!

Some of the things I have received through being a BzzAgent include:
-A Sonicare Toothbrush
-A Sonicare UV Sanitizer
-A Frozen Jennie-O Turkey delivered right to my door
-LypSyl lip balm (about 10 of them)
-Four coupons to try Chili's Bacon Smokehouse Burgers for free
-Listerine Whitestrips

It really is so easy and fun to get free things like these in the mail! If you would like to try it, sign up today - just please be sure to tell them I referred you (if they ask)! :)

No comments: