November 27, 2008

Free Christmas Gifts!

Today I was checking out Bargain Hunting Mom's website and found her Black Friday deals.  One of my favorites was the 10 free holiday offers over at VistaPrint.  I have used VistaPrint for my own business and have loved their products.  Since my family is not buying gifts this year, my goal is to either make them or obtain little gifts for free.  This is a GREAT place to get some free gifts for family or co-workers.  All you have to pay is shipping!  Here is what you can get for free:

-250 Free Business cards (know someone starting a business or that has a side business but may need some cards to go along with it?)
-1 Free Photo or Wall Calendar (perfect gift for a family member or someone that has a pet who they love!)
-1 Free T-Shirt (perfect for the guy in your life!)
-Caricature Return Address Labels (I love creating these caricatures for friends and then surprising them with labels!)
-Notepads (Personalize it with their name for a great gift!)

I am not sure when this offer expires, so be sure to visit their site soon!

No comments: